A recent report in Forbes magazine suggests that nearly 70% of the employees leave their company as they don’t receive enough recognition and appreciation.
Recognition helps employees see that their company values them and their contributions to the success of their team and company. Employee rewards are an important and powerful factor in any employee experience, and the space has evolved rapidly in the past year, especially in remote and hybrid workspaces.
- Kartik Mandaville - CEO, Springworks
- Sricharan C - Head of Human Resources, WazirX
- Bhavya Arora - Talent and Culture Partner, Outplay
- Moderated by Abhash Kumar - VP Marketing at Springworks
So how does one ace the employee recognition game? That's exactly what we discuss in this webinar.
Through this panel discussion, you will learn:
- How instant employee recognition can boost engagement
- Why people who receive specific praise for their performance are more likely to feel engaged at work
- How to ace employee engagement through a rewards and recognition program right inside Slack
- How employee recognition can work at companies of all sizes
- What you can do to get everyone in your organization excited about a recognition program that they’ll use and love
- The biggest learnings HR leaders are experiencing to maintain an engaged, sustained remote and hybrid environment and culture
Who can benefit from this webinar?
CXOs, Founders, HR - employee engagement, People Ops