SpringVerify Feature Release - V13 (June 2022 Update)
Can background verification be successfully completed with Zero Manual Intervention?
Absolutely! That’s what all the feature releases of this year are about.
We’re constantly listening to users to see what else we could automate and improve on the product. This time we made a list of some functions that would enhance the customer experience exponentially.
Here’s what’s getting even better on SpringVerify this time:
- Multiple candidates to initiate verifications for?
Bulk Upload now in 3 easy steps – Upload CSV file > Review > Submit
- One-time consent undertaking – Give us a letter in advance that you take responsibility for the candidate’s legal consent and we’ll proceed with the candidate verification. (Applicable only for companies with Blue-Collar workforce)
Here how it works!
1. Upload multiple candidate details through one CSV file.
Download a CSV from your HRMS/ATS and directly upload it to SpringVerify. No need to follow any rigid header format. Just specify which columns match our data type.
Our system auto-cleans the data and points out any errors it identifies. You can then edit to make necessary changes. AI at its best!
PS: We offer API integrations as well.
2. One-time Consent Undertaking for multiple candidates. (Applicable only for companies with Blue-Collar workforce)
Getting online legal consent from the blue-collar workforce might be a challenge. But that should’nt make the HRs life harder.
Yes, legal consent is still mandatory for every candidate, but you can fulfill multiple candidates’ requirements by sharing a “Consent Undertaking Letter” with us beforehand. This letter mentions that the company takes responsibility for the legal consent of the candidates and that SpringVerify can begin the verification process without it.
SpringVerify Feature Release - V12 (May 2022 Update)
In the May’22 updates on SpringVerify, here’s what’s getting better.
- We just launched the ‘On-Hold Feature.’ Some candidates need time to submit documents or information during the background verification process, so this is for them.
This feature allows you to enter a date until when the candidate’s particular check needs to be put on hold. Until this date, the candidate is not even disturbed with reminders. The SpringVerify team is automatically notified when this date arrives, and they send out reminders from that date onwards and proceed with the check.
- Want us to handle your high-profile candidates differently and more carefully?
Introducing the “Handle with care” feature on SpringVerify.
Lesser reminders and a different approach to handling background verification for high-profile/particular candidates. Just select “Handle with care” on the portal, and we’ll have a team of senior professionals give special attention to that candidate’s background check process.
SpringVerify Feature Release - V11.1 (April 2022 Update)
Here are the April feature updates on SpringVerify. So what did we add?
- Better package options with higher flexibility to suit all kinds of needs.
- Fewer email exchanges between customers and the SpringVerify team. No more manual requests. Just D-I-Y
- Better control on access levels within teams and improved logging on every step/action taken by all account users.
Let me take you through the details!
1. Starting with the SpringVerify wallet
Add funds to your wallet.
Buy anything with it – Packages / additional checks / pay for additional charges.
2. Customize and add-on checks for each candidate instantly
- As always, customers “Add Candidate” on the portal, but the next step is to select relevant checks you want to proceed with for the candidate. That’s right; choosing which check should be applied for each candidate is now possible right on the portal.
- Not just that, you can also select add-on checks directly on the portal without having to place a manual request with a POC from SpringVerify.
3. More package options to suit specific needs
We’re now offering more diverse package options to choose from. In addition, the credits from the primary package can also be distributed with sub-packages.
4. Too Many candidates to verify? Discounted packages as per unit sizes are here!
Multiple recharge tier options are added for more savings on each candidate. Just choose the right amount of package units. The more the number of units, the lesser it costs per candidate.
5. Recharge your SpringVerify account online from anywhere, anytime!
No more bank transfers. Online recharge and payments are finally here.
6. We’re reducing the number of emails we send to you
We’re cutting down emails and manual processes in every possible way. All the above updates have already reduced human interaction drastically. But, we’ve also added approval on additional charges right on the dashboard. Can it get any better?
Those were all the updates implemented on this version of SpringVerify. We already have the next set of updates in the works, and it’s only going to get better with each release. So don’t miss out!