As you’ve noticed, we’ve been launching new features every week at SpringRole. After adding both company and peer verification, last week we rolled out endorsements where you can tell the world that someone you know is an expert in a skill. Today, we’re pleased to announce our partnership with Dock that will make it easier for our users to import their information and to further monetize their data.
What is Dock?
Dock gives you ownership of all of your data and connects your online accounts using blockchain technology. Instead of companies selling your personal data, oftentimes unknown to you, Dock puts control back in your hands and lets you determine who has access to your data, not some faceless company.
After you submit your information you may want to share, Dock gives you control of where your information is sent, what data you give to anyone, and helps you check if your other online accounts are safe.
Additionally, Dock gives you a secure way to seamlessly login to many sites across the web including SpringRole. You can instantly take your personal and professional information to any app in the Dock network with the click of a button.
Dock already has more than 1,000,000 profiles with information, including education and work experience, gathered from multiple sources. With the addition of SpringRole, Dock users now haveWhat’s missing are verification of work experience and education as well as a rating system for endorsements. Through this partnership, SpringRole users will be able to easily login and import their data from Dock while Dock will further enable information sharing within the professional industry and enrich its users’ profiles with verified information.
Nick on SpringRole
“We’re excited to welcome SpringRole to Dock’s App Network and enable Dock users to verify their education and work experience through SpringRole. The addition of Dock’s authentication will allow tighter integration of our sites, ultimately allowing users to have their verified profile distributed through Dock.”
— Nick Macario, CEO of Dock
Kartik on Dock
“SpringRole and Dock share the common goal of data ownership by the users. As such, we both give users control over their information and who can access it. We look forward to helping Dock users verify their experience and have meaningful skill endorsements.”
— Kartik Mandaville, CEO of SpringRole
How will the partnership work?
Here are a few ways SpringRole and Dock will integrate their services:
- Authentication: Dock will serve as a login option when signing in or creating a new SpringRole account.
- Import relevant data: Dock users can instantly import work history and experience to SpringRole (where it can then be verified).
- Update new information or work experiences*: SpringRole users will be able to transfer their professional data to their Dock account with the click of a button, allowing you to use SpringRole-signed verified information in other apps in the Dock ecosystem.
*Initially, the integration features a one-way sync between Dock and SpringRole. The ability to transfer data from SpringRole to Dock will be released in an update soon.
The SpringRole-Dock integration is now live! Visit the Dock App Marketplace to create a Dock profile with just a few clicks.
Learn more about Dock
- Website: https://dock.io
- Whitepaper: https://dock.io/whitepaper
- Telegram: https://t.me/dockio
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getdock
- Github: https://github.com/getdock
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dockio
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getdock/
- Blog: https://medium.com/dock