Lattice is widely regarded as one of the best performance/people management solutions. There is no denying its popularity and respect among businesses all over the world. Those who have had the opportunity to use the tool have raved about its user-friendly interface, advanced features, and special emphasis on employee development.
Fortunately, Lattice is not the only performance management software available. Businesses today have a plethora of excellent alternatives that can not only match Lattice in terms of service quality but also give the tool a run for its money.
This article will discuss the top six lattice alternatives in 2023. Explore the top Lattice Alternatives with pricing and comparison to choose the right tool as per your requirement:
Lattice is one of the most well-known people management platforms on the market. Its primary goal is to build a highly effective, well-cultured team capable of dealing with some of the most complex issues that arise during a company’s workflow.
It has some basic functions as well as some more advanced ones. It enables business owners, for example, to create recognition surveys with custom rating scales. This way, you can now collect all of the feedback from your team members and assess how each employee performs their tasks. Another intriguing feature is performance tracking and analytics.
You can set customised goals for your employees and gain a better understanding of how your team is progressing. This feature’s key outcomes enable you to improve team performance and employee satisfaction.
Top 6 Lattices Alternatives and Competitors
EngageWith positions itself as an employee recognition platform that aids in the creation of a continuous communication channel within the organization.
It uses peer recognition and enhanced engagement to ensure teams are aligned with their organization’s values.
If you’re looking for an app whose strength lies in employee recognition, awards, and feedback, EngageWith may be the best fit for your company.
This Lattice alternative offers an excellent set of features for better employee engagement. Here are the key features of EngageWith
- Instant recognition
- Peer-to-peer recognition
- Automated and personalized Birthday and Anniversary Notification
- Pulse surveys
- Anonymous feedback
- Manager feedback surveys
- Align Company Values With Business Goals
- Easy Budgeting
- Redeemable points
- Data-driven analytics
- Integrations with Slack and MS Teams
Standard: $4/user/month or $3/user/month billed annually
Enterprise: Price on contact
View the pricing in detail here.
Culture Amp is designed for those users looking for a platform to increase employee productivity and promote greater engagement. Backed by data scientists and psychologists, the software combines many features similar to those found in Lattice to provide a satisfying talent/performance management solution.
With a 360-degree feedback feature, it allows both colleagues and managers to share their feedback with employees. Users are also offered comprehensive data-driven reports that provide a clear picture of an employee’s core competencies, areas for improvement, and overall attitude toward the organization.
It also enables deployment, performance evaluation, goal setting, and more, making it a worthy alternative to Lattice.
- 360-degree feedback
- Customizable reports and analysis
- Setting goals
- Assessment of skills
Pricing: Self Starter, Business and Enterprise plans are available. Contact them for custom pricing.
Officevibe is a simple yet powerful engagement platform that helps managers turn their employees into high-performing teams. With Officevibe, managers can track employee engagement, identify areas of improvement, and take action to improve their team’s performance.
You can conduct weekly pulse surveys to help you collect feedback, thus ensuring the integrity of comments. This is arguably the best feature of Office Vibe. With Office Vibe’s user-friendly interface, surveys can also be automated, and you can conduct 1:1 meetings and collect consistent feedback from everyone in your organization.
- Automate the collection of feedback and surveys
- Set a 1-to-1 agenda in collaboration with the employee
- Take anonymous heart rate surveys
- Staff Development Kit
Pricing: It starts at $3.50 per user per month. Check out the pricing here.
15Five is one of the best Lattice because of its continuous performance management platform for managers and employees. The platform gets its name from the weekly habit that its tools encourage: 15 minutes to write reports and 5 minutes to read them.
To this end, the software offers OKR (Objectives & Key Results) tracking, weekly check-ins, employee recognition solutions, and 360 feedback tools.
15Five claims the latest positive psychology research backs its properties. While we can’t argue with that, the more conclusive proof lies in its clientele, including companies like WPEngine, Spotify, and CreditKarma.
- Engagement Surveys: Use accurate quantitative surveys to assess employee growth, productivity, and satisfaction.
- Science-Backed Performance Growth: Discover insightful data-driven strategies with the platform’s Full Potential Index, a measurement of a fully developed employee, group, or company.
- Encouraged Engagement: Provide feedback and celebrate with digital High Fives.
- Improved Assessments: The Best-Self Review replaces traditional self- and manager assessments.
- Allow employees to send digital requests to administrators for feedback.
Pricing: It starts at $4 per user per month. View the pricing here.
Reflektive is a cloud-based performance management solution that helps organizations improve employee engagement and performance. It provides a data-driven approach to performance management, allowing organizations to identify and address issues early on.
It has a visually appealing and user-friendly interface. One can use Reflektive to create mini-org charts, set goals, and display these objectives as goal trees.
Reflektive allows users to track not only their own goals, but also those of others. The software also assists in sending automated notifications to ensure employees receive timely feedback from concerned parties.
- Performance evaluation is built in.
- Rich data reporting and analysis
- 360-Degree Evaluation
- Make mini organisational charts.
- Examine goal trees
Reflektive is a great alternative to traditional performance management solutions because it offers a more modern data-driven approach focused on employee engagement.
Pricing: Contact them for pricing.
Leapsome is a people enablement platform that closes the loop between performance, engagement, and learning. Companies such as Spotify and Northvolt chose Leapsome as a leader in the performance management category due to its flexibility, ease of use, and superior people analytics.
The five modules that make up the platform (Perform, Align, Engage, Learn and Reward) are closely related and clearly show the company’s success, what, why, and how. Leapsome is an excellent tool for determining what motivates your employees and establishing a high-performance culture.
- Perform: review cycles, leadership assessments, 360-degree feedback conversations, customizable templates, peer feedback, and skills matrix.
- Alignment: OKR management, goal setting, intuitive goal visualization, dynamic progress update, external integrations (for example, Jira, and Google Sheets), and automatic reminders are all available.
- Engage: Pulse surveys, eNPS score, engagement surveys, instant feedback, praise wall.
- Learn: Learning modules for onboarding and offboarding, learning management system, with interoperable standards, such as SCORM and xAPI, skill and skill gap-based learning paths, automated reminders, and advanced analytics.
- Reward: Manage benefits, review salaries and bonuses, and manage promotions.
Pricing: Contact to get a quote.
This was our list of the top six Lattice alternatives and competitors for you. Lattice is, without a doubt, one of the best performance management solutions available. It is, however, not the only one of its kind. In fact, there are numerous alternatives that either match or outperform Lattice in many ways.
It is always a good idea to be aware of alternatives that can serve as effective replacements for popular solutions when they are required. The tools mentioned above provide features and user experiences that are equal to or far superior to those provided by Lattice.