It’s no secret that managing human resources is the most challenging job for an organization.
So what does an HR pro do?
They automate all the HR-related manual tasks with the best HR software. The best HR software provides the tools they need to manage recruitment, people management, employee recognition, onboarding, and more.
We ease your search efforts by bringing you a list of modern HR Software solutions for your business.
Best HR Software Solutions
Springworks is revolutionizing the HR space with blockchain, machine learning, and empathy. It builds tools and products to simplify recruiting and help organizations engage and retain their employees.
Springworks has built a full suite of connected HR products, both in the pre-hiring (Sourcing / Applicant Tracking, Blockchain-enabled Instant KYC & Background Screening) and post-hiring space (Employee Engagement and retention).
The product stack from Springworks includes:
SpringRole – Get your profile verified by both the company and your peers. All verifications are written to the blockchain and show up as verified on your profile.
SpringVerify — SpringVerify is the modern take on the age-old problem of employee verification being costly, tedious, and out of small businesses’ reach.
With SpringVerify, the employee verification process happens seamlessly and with minimal effort required from both the company and the employee.
SpringRecruit — SpringRecruit is a free-forever applicant tracking system (ATS). It helps you organize and keep track of your job openings, resumes, candidates, and contacts. Here is a quick highlight of this ATS:
- Make hiring simple, better, and faster.
- Provide built-in reports and visually appealing dashboards.
- Track every stage of the recruitment process.
- Provide a funnel view to track the candidates.
- Create multiple job postings and customize the career page.
- Customize your recruitment stages.
- Offer social Media Integration.
Recommended Article: A Buyer’s Guide to Applicant Tracking Systems 
EngageWith — EngageWith is an employee recognition and rewards platform that enriches your company culture. Employees can recognize peers, juniors, or managers by giving them Kudos or Shoutouts for a job well done. It can also be used to celebrate and reward/gift employees on their birthdays and milestones like work anniversaries.
Trivia — Trivia is a virtual team bonding platform for remote teams. It virtually allows remote teams within a Slack or MS Teams workspace to play 1000s of quizzes, word puzzles, fun polls, pictionary and more! With Trivia’s suite of quizzes, games, Water Cooler you can bring Social & Fun back to your workspace (right inside Slack and MS Teams) even while working remotely.
Springworks is building a full-stack HRMS to solve each piece of the hiring, employee engagement, and employee retention challenges.
Here’s a quick overview of Springworks pricing:
- SpringRole – Free. Get Verified
- SpringRecruit – Free forever. Try it now
- SpringVerify – $7.50 per applicant. Check it out now
- EngageWith – $2 per month (free plan available). Get a free plan
- Trivia – $29 per month (free plan available). Get a free plan
Lattice is a cloud-based performance management solution useful for HR professionals across various industries. 2000+ organizations trust lattice.
Lattice transforms how companies approach people strategy by connecting performance management, employee engagement, and employee development in one unified solution.
Some of the top features offered by Lattice include:
- Performance review and goal management
- Surveys and pulses to understand how employees feel about work
- Growth plans and career development
- Advanced and actionable reporting
- Strategic planning
- Seamless integrations with your favorite third party software
The pricing overview of Lattice:
- If you want to go for the grow plan, then you must pay $3.
- For the performance plan, you have to pay $9.
- You have to pay $12 for performance and engagement.
All the plans have pricing based on per user per month.
Gusto is best known for its online payroll services. But it has some additional HR features as well, which makes it perfect for both startups and small businesses. Today, approximately 100,000 small businesses trust Gusto, and the software is relatively easy to operate.
Small businesses who are managing payroll and HR on their own without a dedicated department can still navigate through Gusto with ease.
The software calculates and files local, state, and federal taxes automatically, and it also integrates some of the tools, including Quickbooks, Xero, Clover, TSheets, and others.
Some of the top features offered by Gusto include:
- Automatic payroll tax deductions and filings
- Send customized offer letters
- Easy onboarding
- Direct access to certified HR professionals and other resources
- Gusto wallet app to manage paychecks, save money, access emergency cash, and more
- Health insurance plans
- Time tracking tools
The overview of pricing:
- You have to pay $19 per month + $6 per person for the basic plan.
- The charges for a complete plan are $39 per month + $12 per person.
- You have to pay $149 per month + $12 per person for a concierge plan.
Hence, you can cancel the plans anytime as all Gusto prices are on a monthly basis. Above all, there is no long-term commitment here.
4. People HR
People HR is a prominent solution for applicant tracking and recruitment. PeopleHR delivers an HR software administration solution for ambitious HR professionals working in small and mid-sized companies. This software constructs insightful graphic reports, offers expert “follow me” guidance, and engages people on missions through high-impact tasks.
Some of the top features offered by People HR software include:
- Automating repetitive HR tasks
- Vacation planning and absence management
- Centralized employee information hub
- Expense reporting and approvals
- Time recording
- Integration with third-party tools including ADP, Sage Payroll, Ceridian, and Activpayroll
This software allows users to attract, identify, and secure top-level talent without any hassle. You can publish open positions, talent screening, manage your shortlist and also send a direct offer.
A quick overview of the pricing plans:
- You have to pay $7 per employee per month for the professional plan
- If you wish to have an enterprise plan, you have to shell out $9 per employee per month
- You need to pay $11 per employee per month for the elite plan
All the plans here are budget-friendly, even for small-cap companies. You can try it for free too.
Whether you’re hiring, onboarding, preparing compensation, or building culture, BambooHR gives you the time and insights to focus on your most important asset—your people.
The software is designed for small and medium businesses and makes it easy for HR departments to collect, maintain, and analyze their employees’ data. This data will help the way your company hires new talent and create a culture that empowers your team.
Some of the top features offered by BambooHR software include:
- Applicant tracking
- Banking and tax details
- Benefits management
- Employee management
- Job board posting
- Payroll management
- Performance management
- Reporting & analytics
- Self-service portal
- Talent management
- Time management
Pricing for BambooHR is not available online. You’ll need to contact their sales team to get a quote.
From automation of people processes to creating an engaged and driven culture, Keka is all you need to build a good to great company. Unlike traditional HR systems, they are a modern new generation platform focused on user experience and simplifying complex workflows. If you choose to buy this software, then you can collaboratively automate all core HR operations.
Some of the top features offered by Keka software include:
- Asset management
- Attendance management
- Bonus, loan, and advances management
- Document management
- Employee self-service management
- Exit and separation management
- Expense tracking
- HR & payroll
- Multi-user login and role-based access
- Hiring and onboarding
- Project timesheet
The pricing plans for HR & Payroll Platform:
- Foundation plan- If you are just a startup, then a foundation plan is your best bet, and you have to pay Rs.6,999/month up to 100 employees and Rs.60 extra per employee.
- Strength plan- The plan is ideal for scaling advanced automation and employee engagement, and for the same, you have to pay Rs.9,999/ month up to 100 employees and Rs.90 extra per employee.
- Growth- You can meet with your employee growth journey with this plan and pay 13,999/month up to 100 employees and Rs.130 extra per employee.
Culture Amp makes it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback. From onboarding surveys to company-wide engagement, individual effectiveness, and more, the platform manages multiple sources of feedback and connects the dots for you.
The software turns these insights into high-impact actions to create an ideal employee experience. It also provides actionable insights throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Some of the top features offered by CultureAmp software include:
- Calendar management
- Employee database
- Feedback management
- Goal management
- Payroll management
- Shift swapping
- Engagement surveys
- Performance reviews
- 360-degree peer feedback
- Turnover predictions
- Integration with third-party tools
There are different plans available, and once you choose them over the official site, you can request the quote:
- Self-starter- It is an excellent plan for 25-200 employees. You can get almost everything running.
- Standard- It is one of the most popular plans and is suitable for 200-1000 employees. Here you can get strategic coaching which guides you throughout the journey.
- Enterprise- The plan is worth buying if you have 1000+ employees. Additionally, it supports tailored needs.
TalentLyft is a fully-featured recruitment software that helps companies find, attract and hire top candidates. It consists of Applicant Tracking System, Recruitment Marketing Platform, Sourcing and Talent CRM solution, and Advanced Analytics.
The software is ideal for recruiters and HR professionals who are planning to fasten, streamline and make easy recruiting strategies.
Some of the top features offered by Talentlyft software include:
- Resume parsing
- Candidate tracking
- Candidate management
- Workflow management
- Collaborative recruiting
- Job posting
- Interview management
- Recruitment automation
- Reference checking
- Branded career page
- Advanced reports in visual form
The solution offers a free trial, and it starts at $99.00 per month for unlimited users, and the pro version is coming soon.
TINYpulse streamlines your internal communication and builds trust between employees and management. Create anonymous surveys to discover how your employees are feeling and performing.
Measure how happy, frustrated, or burnt-out your employees are and gain real-time employee feedback to create a company culture you can be proud of.
Some of the top features offered by TinyPulse software include:
- Employee pulse surveys
- Custom surveys and templates
- Employee segments
- Peer recognition
- Virtual suggestions
- Integrations with Slack, MS Teams, HRIS, and more.
- Heatmaps and shareable reports
- Performance management
The pricing feature differs significantly as it depends on the number of employees you have. Get the quote from TINYbot on their official website.
The next big task every HR has after recruiting their perfect talent is to onboard them.
Enboarder is the first engagement onboarding platform and is the new way businesses onboard – whether they’re in-house or remote. You can build remarkable experiences and automate tasks with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
This software offers one-to-one experiences and beautiful content that gets new hires excited before Day 1 – and long after that!
It virtually creates space for bonding between your new employees and their teams. It helps you share intro videos, matches up buddies, facilitates coffee catch-up calls, and much more!
Some of the top features offered by Enboarder software include:
- A stunning UI paired with unmatched personalization and customization
- Data-driven manager coaching
- Mobile-first, zero friction
- Intelligent pulse surveys
- Advanced reporting to track the metric
- Multiple stakeholder communication
- Integrations with third-party tools
Pricing for Enboarder is not available online. Check Out the Website
An HR software is a set of tools designed to automate various human resource tasks for a company, manage its employees, and ensure smooth functioning.
An HR professional’s job is harder than ever, and they do a variety of tasks, from hiring to payroll to employee management. HR software solutions ease the day-to-day work for the company’s HR staff personnel. It saves time, improves productivity, helps reduce attrition, and enhances the image of a company.
Here are some benefits of using HR management software:
– Better utilization of your HR team’s time
– Improve employee engagement and experience
– Analytics to understand the current scenario and make decisions
– Streamline attendance and leave tracking
– Payroll management
– More secure
Make sure that the software offers all the necessary features that your company needs. It should be easy to use. Always check what other users are saying. The HR software you choose must be feasible for your business, and it should fit in your budget.