Are you wondering what to write on a boss day card?
Worry not. We got you covered in our collection of 51 popular messages and quotes to celebrate a day for the mentor, guide, boss, and leader who always believes in inclusive work culture.
Show your respect and appreciation for the special person at the workplace through our collection of unique and impressive boss day quotes. We will start with a note on Boss Day 2021 and then begin our list of quotes and messages.
Recommended Read: 60+ Short Motivational Quotes to Inspire your Employees
Boss Day 2021
National Boss Day was observed on 16th October’21. It is not a holiday but a regular office day where employees celebrate their boss or manager. Boss day is an annual event celebrated on the same day. The day’s purpose is to show respect for bosses and build a closer relationship between senior management and employees.
Patricia Bays Haroski celebrated the first national boss day on 16th October’1958.
Funny Happy Boss’s Day Messages
1) Today is my unproductive day, as I am busy picking out the best boss day card for your moment
2) You prove every day that you need not be bossy to be an amazing boss
3) You are the perfect ringleader for this circus, which we call “work.’’ Thanks for making exciting every day
4) They said herding cats would be simpler. We think you have understood that saying is right by now
5) We don’t fake compliments for you, unlike lies for other managers
Boss’s Day Quotes & Appreciation
6) We cannot thank you enough for all your encouragement and dedication
7) All we wanted to say on this day is that we had been at a great loss if you were not our mentor, leader, and everything that you are
8) We take this opportunity to thank you for all the small and big support you gave
9) Thanks for always leading from the front
10) As they say, great things begin with visionary bosses, we are fortunate to have you leading the team
11) Your efforts and vision deserves appreciation for commendable company growth and progress
12) Its an honor to work with you for always pushing for the best in us
13) Our Boss where problems become solutions, thanks for being
14) Thanks for being more than just boss, we appreciate and learn from your tricks, guidance, experience, and a person to rely on
15) You are truly a troubleshooter and great to have as boss, we can’t have asked a better manager
Boss Day’s Quotes for Cards
16) It is a pleasure to work for you. Wish you Happiest Boss Day ever
17) Enjoy the day because you earn it deserve it more than anybody else
18) We could not be any happier than working for a boss like you
19) You are a leader born to rule. A person to look upon and learn for career excellence
20) The best perk and benefit of this job is you as the boss
21) Enjoy your special day!
22) Thank you for spreading positivity at the workplace
23) You are too awesome to celebrate only one day in a year
24) Appreciations for your out-of-the-box ideas and enjoy the moment
25) Thanks for boosting us and leading from the front
Famous Quotes to suggest words for Boss’s Day
26) “Leadership is problems solving skills. The day soldiers stop coming with their problems is the day you cease to lead them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or conclude you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” (Colin Powell)
27) “The greatest gift of leadership is a boss who wants you to be successful.” (Jon Taffer)
28) “One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you.” (Dennis Peer)
29) “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
30) “I’ve always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team.” (Lee Iacocca)
31) “Leaders aren’t born. They are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.” – Vince Lombardi
32) “The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants to be done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.”- Theodore Roosevelt
Messages to Refer for What to say to your boss on Boss’s Day?
33) We can’t thank you enough for being our boss
34) You are the best person I know, Happy Boss Day to you
35) A confidant and mentor, we wish you all the happiness in life
36) Warm and heartfelt wishes for the day
37) We are truly blessed to have you as a leader
38) Happy Boss Day for the best Boss ever
39) You are the most energetic and self-motivated person I know. Enjoy your day
40) Keep Smiling, Keep Growing, wish you the happiest boss day ever
41) Sending warm wishes from the core of my heart
42) We wish you great fortune and opportunities in your life, happy boss day, Boss
43) Happy Boss Day from your most dedicated employee
44) A day to remember your support and guidance!
45) You are a boss, one dream of
46) You are a pillar of strength for all of us
47) Thanks for being always there in thick & thin
48) All I can say is you deserve all that you desire
49) I never saw you resting, and it is incredibly encouraging
50) Work, Guide, and Lead, we will always follow your mantra
51) Thank you, boss, for being a friend, mentor, and go-to person always
Bosses are a support system in the workplace. They help with work issues and counsel us during an emotional breakdown. Bosses deserve respect and appreciation daily, not only for an annual routine. Curate wishes and thanks you note on Boss’s Day with words given in the blog and show them how important they are.