It can be challenging to measure diversity and inclusion, so you should turn to your employees who live diversity and inclusion in your company every day.
Diversity and inclusion (D&I) surveys will help you evaluate your company culture and identify key areas of improvement to address in your organization.
Length: Between 15-20 questions
Frequency: Quarterly, semi-annual, or annual
- The demographics and diversity and inclusion questions you choose to include (or not) in your survey send a strong signal to employees about your diversity ideology
- Send pre-survey launch communications to your employees to make this process easier
It’s simple really. Diversity and Inclusion surveys allow you to get a clear view of how each department, team, and individual feel and if people voice their ideas openly and actively.
By giving your workforce a voice and creating an inclusive culture, it can help to:
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Produce higher employee productivity and collaboration
- Empower employees to share their ideas openly
- Enable effective problem-solving and creativity
- Build a talent pool
- Generate company growth and innovation
This D&I survey template includes example questions to discover where you are doing well and where you could improve. Copy this template to your Google Drive and customize it for your own organization. Reuse the template immediately for your next D&I Survey.