SpringVerify is the modern take on the age-old problem of employee verification being costly, tiresome, and out of reach for small businesses.
We have built a platform where employee verifications happen seamlessly and with minimal effort required from both the company and the employee.
SpringVerify is a huge leap forward from the way things have been in the BGV (Background Verification) industry.
The traditional verification services used by companies are time-consuming, paper-heavy, and manual.
We at SpringVerify have changed all of this and built the fastest, easiest to use, and most efficient background verification solution available in the market.
Traditional BGV processes take time, need continued inputs from teams, and look something like this:
- Buying Bulk Verification: A firm, usually a big company or enterprise, would buy bulk verifications from a BGV firm. Only big firms could afford the steep costs associated with traditional background verifications.
- Team Process Initiation: Human resources would then physically hand over the verification forms to the candidates and collect physical copies of their documents.
- Candidate Form Filling: Candidates would then take time filling in the long forms and signing the agreement.
- Submitting Form: Human resources, in turn, collect the filled forms, sort them chronologically, and send it over to BGV firm to initiate the verification.
- Verification Process Initiation: BGV firm on receiving the forms go through it and initiate the verification process.
- Verification Report Delivery: On completion of the verification, a physical report is sent back to the company. This again is a physical report which takes time to validate and cross check.
The traditional process takes weeks, requires immense effort both from the HR team and the candidate, and requires efficient coordination from the company to trace any disparity.
The SpringVerify Process
We use technology and automation to reduce the complexity of every step in the verification process.
Checks like ID verifications and court record verification happen seamlessly within minutes using the latest OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technologies.
The remaining verification processes like address checks, education history check, and employment history checks are all handled on priority by dedicated SpringVerify agents.
An overview of the seamless SpringVerify process:
- Buying Verifications: A firm, any company small or big, buys as many verifications as needed.
- Easy Process Initiation: The human resources team uploads the necessary candidate information like name, email, and phone number.
- Online Form Filling and Submission: The candidates are intimated to fill an online form where they are asked to upload their documents.
- Verification Process Initiation: Verification Starts the moment forms are submitted. The ID verification takes minutes using sophisticated OCR technologies.
- Dashboard Progress Tracking: The SpringVerify dashboard provides a complete overview of the progress. It shows timelines, any disparity in uploaded credentials, and the completed checks at any given point in time.
- Detailed Online Report: Once the verification process is complete, a digital report is generated, which could be accessed from the dashboard. Easy!
The SpringVerify Advantage
Seamless: The SpringVerify process is user-friendly and requires very minimal information and effort from both the HR teams and the candidate.
Agile: Use of technologies like blockchain and OCR helps shorten the verification time. Coupled with dedicated on-field agents help us to get the verifications done at pace and with efficiency.
Transparent: The SpringVerify dashboard adds a layer of transparency to the process. The HR teams could, at any given time, assess the progress of verification, add or remove candidates, see any disparity, and generate reports using it.
Reach out to us for super fast employee verification at a fraction of the cost at [email protected]
SpringVerify is the modern take on the age-old problem of employee verification being costly, tedious, and out of reach of small businesses. We are trying to build a platform where the employee verification process happens seamlessly and with minimal effort required from both the company and the employee.
We believe that employee verification is a must for any business. It is a critical process in ensuring that every employee working with you is faithful and could be trusted. CareerBuilder survey shows that a company stands to lose on average $17000 on a wrong hire. Read more here.
We have built the platform with blockchain and believe that it will change virtually everything it comes in contact with. Blockchain helps us in building a decentralized system which keeps all our data secure and immutable. Read more here.