Applicant Tracking System SpringRecruit has processed over 27,000 candidates across more than 1,000 jobs as of today.
It’s been a great year for as the ATS recently onboarded a client who moved out of a paid ATS subscription to use SpringRecruit.
Since the introduction of the new look for SpringRecruit earlier, the team has made numerous updates to optimize user experience, establish more control for them and retain the simplicity in navigating through the product.
Here are the new releases that have been rolled out:
- New feature – Customizable feedback forms while creating job openings
- Add, edit and delete details elaborately in the feedback form
- Preview and edit feedback forms anytime
- Customizable preset forms for feedback
- Feedback forms are now attached by default
- Set the collection of skill sets as ‘optional’ or ‘mandatory’ for candidates
- Two new stages now enabled while creating job openings – ‘make offer’ and ‘joined’
- More control over marking candidates joined
- Live candidate view: a new view to see both active and joined state candidates at one place
- Auto-refreshing inside ATS board for multiple actions including candidate addition and stage deletion
- Candidates now receive rejections emails 12 hours after they are rejected
- Improved Search Engine Optimization